Geometry Dash Meltdown Free Download: Geometry Dash Meltdown is a spectacular game in 2D architecture for your Android and iOS mobile phones. It has a set of five new levels, but only three are released.
The rest two are yet to be released. You can transfer your progress to another version with the help of a user account that you create before starting the game. The achievements, rewards, Everplay is exclusively included in this Geometry Dash Meltdown version. Enjoy this frustratingly wonderful game on your mobile screens anywhere.
Read More – Geometrydashdownload
Geometry Dash Meltdown is released on 19th December 2015 for iOS and Android. It is developed and published by the Rob top Games.
- Geometry Dash Meltdown Free Download
- Three levels of Geometry Dash Meltdown
- Availability of Geometry Dash Meltdown on various platforms
- Features of Geometry Dash Meltdown
- Guide for Geometry Dash Meltdown
- How to play Geometry Dash Meltdown
- How To Download Geometry Dash Meltdown for PC/Mac
- Tips to play Geometry Dash Meltdown
Geometry Dash Meltdown Free Download
It is a popular game among the thousands of the gamers around the world. The best thing about this game is you can play it free of cost.
Three levels of Geometry Dash Meltdown
This level is called Seven Seas level, it is an easy level of Meltdown. This level has got 1 star and music composer if F-777. This level introduces the cube form with the sequence involving spikes and blocks with simple jumping patterns.
1. The first secret coin in this level is located at 22% and you can collect it as a cube.
2. The second secret coin is available at 37% in the form of a ship. After passing over a pit of monsters, fly up through the way within a ceiling hurdles to collect the coin.
3. To get the third secret coin you have to reach 80% and it will available as the cube.
You will get additional cube once you collect the three secret coins.
Note: The Seven Seas takes 1 minute and 36 seconds to finish and requires a minimum of 82 jumps.
This is Viking Arena and called the normal level of Meltdown. The level got 2 stars and composer of this level is F-777. This level introduces the yellow jump pad in the ways of both functions and leads to more jump tricks. Obstacles move concurrently with player movement.
1. The first secret coin is located at 44% and collected in the form of a ship. A key must be collected at 8% as a cube. It is invisible but identifiable by a midair twinkle that must be jumped towards.
2. The second secret coin is located at 55% and collected as a cube. After hitting the jump pad jump once and slide down to a concealed platform to get the coin and hit another jump pad to return to the main route.
3. Get the third secret coin at 72% and collect the coin as a ship. After following arrows indicating to fly upwards, instead fly downwards to get the coin below a moving platform.
Getting all three secret coins will reward an additional cube.
Note: This level takes 1 minute and 23 seconds to finish and needs a minimum of 49 jumps.
Airborne Robots is the third level of this game and called as hard level. This level got 3 starts and music composer is F-777.
1. Get the first secret coin is at 25% and collect it as the cube. A key is required to be collected at 16% as a cube.
2. Get the second coin at 67% and collect it as a ship. After finishing the two obstacles fly down through a passage in the third obstacle in order to collect the coin
3. The third secret coin is at 98% and collected and available as a cube. After hitting a jump ring, immediately hit an invisible hit an invisible jump ring marked by an appearing skull to land atop an overhead platform enabling a jump for the coin.
Collecting of all three coins will offer an additional cube.
As per the Robert Topala the developer of this game stated that he has launched the three levels of this game. But he would launch the five levels of this game. There will be two more level he also asked the players are they prepared for this challenge.
Read More – How To Unlock All Icons in Geometry Dash Game
Availability of Geometry Dash Meltdown on various platforms
In this advanced technology world, most of the people are under the influence of mobile phones. Mobile phones have become a necessity for each person. Geometry Dash Meltdown is a game that is easily available for your mobile phones and you have access to it wherever you go. Its application can be downloaded easily Android and iOS mobile phones from the Play store. It is as easy as downloading any other app on your phones. You may enjoy it’s another version on the web browser without having to download it but since Geometry Dash Meltdown is an extended version, the application is necessary.
Features of Geometry Dash Meltdown
- Five exclusive levels, three have been released as of yet. The difficult and challenges in the game will make you glued for hours. The frustration and the zeal to reach your goal will entertain you to the core.
- Geometry Dash Meltdown includes wonderful achievements if one collects all three secret coins in all the three levels.
- You get access to different rewards while crossing levels and various hurdles that come in your way.
- It has some of the features that a full version may have but these features are unfortunately limited because of the demand of limited content in the application. But there is no compromise on the entertainment level in Geometry Dash Meltdown.
Guide for Geometry Dash Meltdown
- The ‘seven seas’ is the first level in the game. There are simple jumping patterns which are used to cross the obstacles and reach your goal. The three secret coins add to an extra cube and they are present in different sections as you cross the level and come to end of the level. There are 82 jumps required to complete the level.
- Viking Arena is the second level containing more challenging hurdles to cross. There are varied jump patterns in it and the obstacles are even more difficult to cross. You can collect all three secret coins by crossing the hurdles while you play. An extra cube is the reward after you collect all three coins. It has a total of 49 jumps.
- Airborne Robots is the last level in this version and is pretty same as the other two. Only one difference is that it more difficult obstacles for you to cross.
How to play Geometry Dash Meltdown
- Download the application from the Google Play store in your Android or iOS mobile phones
- It gets automatically installed on your device.
Log in to your account and start enjoying the game!
The flappy bird is a game that is considered as a competitor for Geometry Dash Meltdown but flappy bird nowhere stands in the graphics in front of Geometry Dash. The fun, the thrill, the excitement is somewhere where the games like flappy birds lack. The difficult levels and the hurdles test your tenacity and challenging abilities. This is the best game you will find amongst the game of the same category.
Geometry Dash Meltdown is a fantastic game that has made way for 2D games in the market where everyone is running for 3D. The challenges with beautiful graphics while you play make you enjoy the game to the fullest. So just download the game in your mobile phone and enjoy.
How To Download Geometry Dash Meltdown for PC/Mac
1. First of all download BlueStacks App player for your system.
2. After the successful downloading of BlueStacks app, open it to start with the installation process.
3. Browse via first two steps and click on Next to go ahead for the third step of the installation.
4. While reaching the final step click the install option to start off the install process and click Finish anytime it is done. At last click on the Install to start out the actual installation process and then you can click Finish to complete the installation.
5. Now you can open it either from windows start menu or from desktop shortcut open up Bluestacks App Player.
6. Before installing the Geometry Dash Meltdown for PC, you must connect BlueStacks app Player with a Google account.
7. Now you should be sent to google plays tore page here you can search for Geometry Dash Meltdown app by using the search bar and then install Geometry Dash Meltdown for PC.
Tips to play Geometry Dash Meltdown
Mute the soundtracks
The soundtracks of the game are amazing! But it’s good to mute the soundtrack and concentrate on playing the game. As the sound tracks don’t match with soundtrack completely. At times you can be bouncing along to the beat of the music and then the next second you’re bouncing completely out of view.
Regular play can be frustrating and tiring, take the rest and return to the game. This way you can clear frame of mind and better ability to concentrate on the levels.
Use practice Mode
The practice mode of this game allows you to play the same level of your choice. This helps you to mark those tricky parts of a level. The practice mode allows you to unlock some customization options.
Go for coins
Giant-sized coins scattered around all the levels in Geometry Dash Meltdown. You must chase after them if the opportunity seems fine, but don’t go after them if they are far from you. Remember where you see them, so that way you can collect them when you replay levels.
Go for the Boosters
The game gives you a chance to gather boosters, and these include springers to allow your cube to fly higher in the air. And the sparkles improves your above-ground bouncing capabilities.
Focus on Rocket Segments
Climbing onto a rocket and fly it avoiding obstacles after the platformer part of the level. Holding down on display helps you to thrust upward, releasing it helps you to come back down. Flying the rocket, the best way would be to keep in the center of your screen.